Error 404: Blog Post Not Found??

Yes, you read that right, Blog Post not found. Rather posts, more specifically, NONE of them.

I guess I finally fell into the category of people that should not be allowed to blog, or at least not use an app that is supposed to make all of this easier from my iPad.  Most of my posts are typed late at night, and no one wants to get an alert in the middle of the night that I made another post, so I would always schedule the post to be posted later the following morning at a decent time.  The only catch is that for some reason the year in the scheduler was set to 2020. *Insert Face Palm* That's right, all of my blog posts were typed and scheduled, but not for about another 2 years. I think it would be counterproductive to go and post ALL of them at the same time (even I would get annoyed if someone did that on a social media account that I was following). With that being said, I will not be posting the individual posts, but rather will paste highlighted parts at the bottom of future posts (yes, I corrected the issue so they should all post when they are supposed to).

Today starts the First of 5 days of #FLIBS (Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show). I will be attending each day, and most days have one or more special events that I will be attending (See Below) and I will do my best to get a review from each event out the following day.  So look forward to more posts this week.  If you're in town and attending FLIBS, let's meet up!


FLIBS Schedule:

Wednesday, October 31
5:00p - USSA Light Up Your Halloween Event @ USSA American Pavillion at FLIBS
6:30p - FLIBS Welcome Party @ Bahia Mar Yachting Center

Thursday, November 1
11:00a - Boat Pro Breakfast @ FLIBS Stand F624
7:00p - SiOnyx Aurora Experience Night @ M/Y Musette II docked at Smoker Family Park

Friday, November 2
2:00p - Captain Sandra Yawn of Below Deck Mediterranean @ USSA American Pavillion at FLIBS
4:00p - USSA Pimm's O'clock with Viking Crew @ USSA American Pavillion at FLIBS
8:00p - Captain and Crew Happy Hour @  Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina

Saturday, November 3
3:00p - Captain Harold "Lee" Rosbach of Below Deck @ USSA American Pavillion at FLIBS
7:00p - Yacht Chandlers Crew Appreciation Party @ Sway Nightclub

Sunday, November 4
3:00p - Captain Harold "Lee" Rosbach of Below Deck @ USSA American Pavillion at FLIBS


As always, safe seas!

-Wisconnie Yachty

If you haven't done so already, feel free to connect with me on my social media sites listed below.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/wisconnieyachty
Twitter: www.twitter.com/wisconnieyachty
Instagram: www.instagram.com/wisconnieyachty
Snap Chat: www.snapchat.com/add/wisconnieyachty (Username: WisconnieYachty)
Email: wisconnieyachty@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wisconics

"Holy Schnikes" I'm a blogger!