"Holy Schnikes" I'm a blogger!

For my first ever blog post I thought it only fitting to use a well known phrase from the movie Tommy Boy staring the late Chris Farley who is a Wisconsin Native himself in my title.

I would like to welcome each and every one of my followers (even the ones who are secretly spying with prying eyes).  For those of you who don't know me I feel it only appropriate to disclose the following:

*Disclaimer: You are reading this blog at your own risk.  You are not being forced to and are not in any way required to continue reading at any point in time.  This blog is not for those who are faint of heart, have a cardiac history, may be pregnant, suffer from rectal-cranial inversion (head up ass) syndrome, have thin skin, don't understand sarcasm, feel the need to be politically correct (it's Merry fucking Christmas) all the time, or require a participation trophy for every even that you participate in.  YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, "Come with me, and you'll be in a world of pure imagination.  Take a look, and you'll see into your imagination.  We'll begin, with a spin, traveling in the world of my creation.  What we'll see will defy explanation." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, Milwaukee, Wis.)

I will be posting on an irregular basis, hoping to make it a more regular thing through my journey as a Wisconsin native entering the world of Yachting.  I will make posts about the whole process of getting signed up for certifications, making arrangements to travel to Fort Lauderdale to complete my certification and then onward and upward through being a deck hand Yachting and working my way up through the ranks and sharing my adventures of World Travel. 

If you haven't done so already, feel free to connect with me on my social media sites listed below.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/wisconnieyachty
Twitter: www.twitter.com/wisconnieyachty
Instagram: www.instagram.com/wisconnieyachty
Snap Chat: www.snapchat.com/add/wisconnieyachty (Username: WisconnieYachty)
Email: wisconnieyachty@gmail.com / matt@wisconnieyachty.com


"Life moves pretty fast; If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it" - Ferris Bueller

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Error 404: Blog Post Not Found??

Wisconics