Associated Bank Saves The Day

Recently had an issue with my Associated Bank debit card. Either the clerk had forgotten to give me my card back, or I had somehow not put it back in my wallet properly and shortly after someone attempted to use it a few times. I quickly contacted the bank to disable the card and report the purchases that were not mine. I was distraught because I had bills to pay that I use my debit card for. I was advised that instead of waiting the 10-14 business days to get a new card issued to me in the mail that I could go to my local branch and have them print me a card on the spot that would be active.  How cool is that? While the new card doesn’t have my name or the card number in raised lettering and everything is just printed directly on top of the card (who needs that anyways?), this saved me an immense amount of time and headache. Sure I’ve got to log into all of my online accounts and change the billing, but I am not in as much hardship as I would be with possible late payments, etc. as I would be if I had to wait for my new card to be mailed to me. Definitely a happy customer!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Error 404: Blog Post Not Found??

Wisconics

"Holy Schnikes" I'm a blogger!