Who is the Wisconnie Yachty?

Matt Miller - The WisconnieYachty

Now that I've gotten my first ever blog post out of the way I thought that I should post a little bio and let you all know who I am.

I am a Wisconsin Native, born and raised.  The past 2 decades I have been in Public Safety from Ski Patrol at a nearby ski hill to being a Firefighter, AEMT (Advanced EMT), and 911 Dispatcher.  I am an avid boater in the summer months (May-September here in Wisconsin) and love being outdoors.  I have always had a strong interest in traveling and being out on the boats.  I currently own a 24' Cuddy Cabin as well as a 16' Jet Boat (for fun). I'm out on the water every chance that I get.

Recently I saw a quote that said "If you want to be successful in this world, you have to follow your passion, not a paycheck." And that's when I decided to leave the world of Public Safety and pursue my passion of boating / yachting.

This Blog, along with the associated Social Media accounts will document and share my journey through my yachting career.  I will be sharing the good with the bad and also giving product reviews for different items that I use along the way that others might have the same interest in using.  Along with those reviews will also share the multiple ways that I have used the products and how well that product worked for me and fit my needs in that particular situation.  Any companies that wish to create a partnership and have their items tested and reviewed by me can feel free to contact me at matt@wisconnieyachty.com


If you haven't done so already, feel free to connect with me on my social media sites listed below.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/wisconnieyachty
Twitter: www.twitter.com/wisconnieyachty
Instagram: www.instagram.com/wisconnieyachty
Snap Chat: www.snapchat.com/add/wisconnieyachty (Username: WisconnieYachty)
Email: wisconnieyachty@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Error 404: Blog Post Not Found??

Wisconics

"Holy Schnikes" I'm a blogger!